The Jazz Trio Plays the Tartan Homes Signature Series Saturday, June 21
- They did a really cool arrangement of Tears for Fears’ “Everybody Wants to Rule the World.”
- Rolling Stone calls their amalgam of jazz, pop, rock and avant garde “about as badass as highbrow gets.”
- The Bad Plus premiered "On Sacred Ground: Stravinsky's Rite of Spring" in 2011 as part of a yearlong residency at Duke University.
- They’ll be performing their arrangement of “Rite of Spring” inside Dominion-Chalmers Church for the 2014 TD Ottawa Jazz Festival.
- Pianist Ethan Iverson details The Rite of Spring process on his blog, which also features interviews with other musicians.